Each student will be charged an annual registration fee of $30 due in August which includes:
- Recital rental space and piano tuning. Rental halls require piano tuning.
- If there are two or more students in a family taking lessons, two equal payments can be made in August and September.
- Tuition is due the first lesson of each month or at the beginning of the semester, August through December and January through May.
- Tuition is non- refundable. Each student is scheduled for a specific weekly time slot and the payment reserves that slot.
- 30 minute lessons are $35.00
- 45 minute lessons are $40.00
- The student is responsible for adjudications and performance event fees.
- The student is responsible for his own music books. I will purchase music for your student and sell it to you at cost.
- You have received a reserved lesson time. Please call at least eight hours prior to the lesson time if the lesson is to be missed. If it is due to illness, accident or weather conditions, the lesson will be rescheduled at the earliest possible time.
- If three consecutive weeks are canceled and there is no communication, the reserved lesson time will be forfeit.
- No-shows will be charged for the allotted lesson.
- A well maintained instrument
- Pianists must have trimmed fingernails
- Spiral bound notebook and manuscript/staff paper
The Anchorage School District calendar is used. Holidays are observed and no lessons will be taught.